CNI News - Employment Opportunities
View notices regarding employment opportunites forresidents in and around South Norwalk. Click on links to download flyers and email representatives for additional information.
Responsible for the timely and safe transportation of Learning Center Students and NHA residents using NHA's van fleet.
1. Follows driving schedule as provided by Learning Center Administrative Assistant.
2. Responsible for daily inspections of assigned van using provided inspection forms.
3. Keeps an accurate log of all runs and mileage traveled.
4. Responsible for the cleaning and upkeep of assigned van.
5. Ensures the safety of all passengers by following all applicable laws and posted traffic signs.
6. Reports any and all van issues immediately to supervisor.
To apply, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org.
NO PHONE CALLS.
Download the complete job description:
Related Duties and Abilities, Required Knowledge, Skills, Education & Experience:
NHA Van Driver
United States Census Bureau
Federal government employment. Field jobs in Fairfield County.
Apply on line at www.2020census.gov/jobs.
Any problems, call 1-855-JOB-2020.
The Federal Relay Service provides equal communication access for persons who are deaf, hard-of-hearing, deaf/blind, or have speech disability. The U.S. Census Bureau is a Equal Opportunity Employer.
Click here for the flyer: United States Census Bureau Office Positions
CNI Construction Employment
CNI Construction Intake Form
Resident Employment Opportunity Data
The Intake Form applies to Washington Village and other job opportunities. Please fill out and return the intake form to the address specified on the form or email the form as soon as possible.
Download the Employment Uptake forms for more information
Email completed forms electronically to Lisa Roger: email@example.com
Deliver or mail completed forms to:
NHA Choice Neighborhoods Initiative
149 Water Street, 2nd Floor,
Norwalk CT 06854
Attention: Lisa Roger
~ Top of Page ~